Bringing out the best in your smile with cosmetic dentistry
In the Lone Star State, we do big smiles well! Our team in Denton, Texas, Favero Family Dental, understands the starring role that your smile plays in your overall appearance, self-esteem, and mental and emotional well-being. In turn, our dentists, Drs. Stephen Blake and Khourschid Favero offer an array of cosmetic dentistry services to bring out the natural beauty of your smile. These services include:
- Teeth whitening – Professionals like Drs Khourschid Favero and Stephen Blake Favero have access to powerful, concentrated, peroxide-based whitening gels. These gels are clinically proven to be safe and effective at lightening stained or discolored teeth. Since dentists plan and oversee treatment, risks such as sensitivity are minimized.
- Porcelain veneers – Thin shells of dental porcelain may be designed, fabricated, and secured to the front surfaces of the teeth that are visible when you smile. This process covers up imperfections, such as chipped teeth, gaps between teeth, and irregularly sized or worn-down teeth.
- Dental bonding – Bonding is an alternative to veneers for patients with cosmetic imperfections. A dental material, such as composite resin, may be applied directly to the teeth. Our dentists then use their skill and artistry to shape the composite and cover up chips, excess spaces between teeth, and other aesthetic concerns. This process can be completed quickly and conservatively without altering any natural tooth structure.
- Tooth contouring – Another conservative procedure, contouring involves using precise techniques and special instruments to alter the shape, length, or surface of teeth. This process achieves a more balanced and appealing smile.
- Natural-looking restorations – Dental restorations include fillings, inlays, onlays, and dental crowns. They may be used to restore the teeth’ structure, health, and appearance. So, restorative treatment may be appropriate to preserve teeth damaged by cavities, fractures, and other trauma. They are also used for cosmetic cases that cannot be resolved properly with aesthetic dental procedures, like bonding and veneers. Our restorations both look like natural teeth and are designed to support natural and lasting function.
We can even combine some of these treatments for a dramatic smile makeover! What do you love about your smile? What would you like to change? Let’s chat! Call (940) 566-2847 to schedule an appointment today at Favero Family Dental in Denton, TX.